lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2018, 02:49 PM   #1
Jrobeau
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 Ezgo TXT want move

2006 Ezgo TXT, 36V series cart. Solenoid clicks, have full pack voltage of 37.4V. Everything seems to check out since I have a similar cart. I am not an electronics guy so you will have to help me with the schematic. The only problem I found is I only have 5.7-6V on M+ on my controller. Should be 37.4V.
Jrobeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #2
Jrobeau
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2006 Ezgo TXT want move

M-, sorry guys
Old 07-17-2018, 03:45 PM   #3
Jrobeau
Not Yet Wild

Purchased new controller and still no go.. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:29 PM   #4
skullskidr
Not Yet Wild

What’s the voltage reading across the large solenoid posts when the accelerator is pressed?
skullskidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:09 AM   #5
radioman
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrobeau View Post
2006 Ezgo TXT, 36V series cart. Solenoid clicks, have full pack voltage of 37.4V. Everything seems to check out since I have a similar cart. I am not an electronics guy so you will have to help me with the schematic. The only problem I found is I only have 5.7-6V on M+ on my controller. Should be 37.4V.
Get your schematic out and I will try to help you do some basic troubleshooting. I have a copy of EZGO Electronic Speed Control (series) wiring diagram out of the Repair and Service Manual Page E-17 Fig. 19. Lets make sure you and I have the same schematic first and I will offer a little help on reading electronic schematic if needed. Would like a little history on cart what may have contributed to failure. Check voltage as requested on above post 4 for starters.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO