lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #21
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2014 EZ GO RXV Unstable at Speed

Thank you. I'm going to pay for the street tires and their mounting. He's going to set the alignment, 'the best he can', and I'll try and recover some of my costs selling the tires as used. Said the lift can't come off the cart beacuse the blocks for the lift are welded. Thoughts on replacement tires and diameter and this overall solution? Am I going to be in the same place after replacing the tires?
casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-17-2018, 04:24 AM   #22
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Cart dealer is claiming the tires and lift kit are not the problem and that the cart just needs to be slowed down to 19.5 mph. I drove 5 miles around my neighborhood as close to 19-20 mph as I could keep it and it's still all over the place. Returning cart tomorrow, time to start over with a new build.
casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:20 AM   #23
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

First time I’ve heard of lift blocks being welded on before. I wonder if it’s a lift for another cart that was retrofitted on? If that’s the case it may be impossible to get the front adjusted properly. Regardless something about this cart stinks and I think you are making the right choice by getting your money back and looking elsewhere.
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:15 AM   #24
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

I agree, take it back and get an RXV without the "trailer queen" package. Do it right yourself, and it will be exactly how YOU want it, not some dealers idea of a show cart.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO