lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
stylemismatch
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 Precedent Low Batt. Light Code?

When I parked my Precedent two days ago everything was fine, pulled it out of the shed this morning and noticed that the Low Batt Warning Light was flashing - it's on for about 20 to 25 seconds and off for 10 seconds (regardless of whether the key is on or off, and regardless of whether the directions switch is in forward, neutral, or reverse). Battery voltage is ok, measured it at 51.2 volts.

Except for the flashing Low Batt Light everything seems to be functioning normally.

What's that flashing light trying to tell me?

Thanks
stylemismatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2020, 02:56 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2006 Precedent Low Batt. Light Code?

Charger timed out trying to charge the cart. It never reached the shutoff voltage.

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=106392
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 03:06 PM   #3
stylemismatch
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2006 Precedent Low Batt. Light Code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Charger timed out trying to charge the cart. It never reached the shutoff voltage.

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=106392
Hmmmm, that's strange. I charged it overnight about a week ago and my aftermarket battery level indicator was showing a full charge. Only drove it sparingly since then, and NOW it tries telling me it wasn't fully charged.

I suppose I'll put it on the charger again and see if that indication goes away.

Thanks for the help.
stylemismatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car