lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
Hntn4Ya
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 EZGO PDS no-go

I have a lifted '03 EZGO PDS 36 volt. Here is my problem. Push the gas pedal down and get a clicking sound, but the cart does not move. Do this 2 or 3 times, and then the cart takes right off and is fine. But it will do it again after I stop the cart sometimes. Is this a bad solenoid? Also, I have the chip installed in this cart, and know that I'm basically "running to burn" my controller up over time. Every now and again I'll be driving along, and the cart will lose power and go beep beep beep beep beep beep. I let the cart come to a stop, and then it is fine, and may not do it again for several weeks. Is this a warning code from my controller?

Any help will be appreciated!!
Hntn4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2003 EZGO PDS no-go

yes the beep is a warning code. See how many beeps you get and them look it up on the chart located on the controller cover.

see if you have output voltage on the solenoid when it clicks and the carts a no go. If you dont have output voltage than you have a bad solenoid.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

That sounds like an intermittent solenoid to me too
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Me Three, Go ahead and order you a HD sol and then when you upgrade you may already have that part..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO