lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default help hard time Communicating over there

Our Gas club car ( yep I know its wrong page again) but only two people looked at my question

when you have it in forward or neutral, its in forward, when its in reverse its in neutral- I took the cable off and manually shifted it, it was still the same, forward and neutral means forward, reverse is neutral.

I thought to adjust the lever, but what is that gonna help if the arm is in reverse and the rear end is in neutral?

any suggestions?

And I wondered what could happen to the gas motor- how could they mess that up?
I should not have even said those words- AND nobody will admit to it,

HELP
and thank you
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
bigstik40
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: help hard time Communicating over there

I took a quick browse for you in the gas CC section and came up with a thread there that I think might help you. Here it is:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...t=transmission

After reading it a while, I think your tranny may be stuck (internally) between fwd and neutral (actually never shifts into reverse). Seems like it's not a common problem, but it happens. After you read a while you will see where someone has a fix where you drive it in fwd, then shift on the fly. Sounds scary but there are claims that it works !! Have you serviced (changed oil) your tranny, ever? I read where lack of oil here may be a possible cause. Hope this helps - good luck - RAY
bigstik40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO