lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-26-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
ardb
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default '92 EZGO lighting diagram

Haven't been able to find one yet.
(Friends cart) Will be trying to sort non-working turn signals on a '92 that appears to have factory installed lighting. Worked on it a few weeks ago on headlights. Wire had come loose.
I have the wiring diagram posted a few weeks ago about a 2002 with tail light problems.
I notice that wire colors for headlights on the 2002 and the '92 are the same(blue-white)

Would the wiring looms be very similar between the two years?

Will start at fuses. I have digital volt meter and jumpers to help tracing leads.
ardb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
ardb
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: '92 EZGO lighting diagram

All fixed!!
Diagram and harness on the '92 cart were all but identical, although some variances were taken with connections. Fuse block only served horn and heavier wire w/fuse was run to red and blue/white for all lights.

Turn signal problem I believe was corrosion on the terminals at the flasher. Polished flasher terminals and things worked. Also found corrosion in right front turn signal socket.

Also brake light was not working because of a break in wires from constant flexing at the floor board pass through by the pedal.

Did make me scratch my head for a moment when I found the main black and green wires from the wiring loom hooked to 2 positives. Black on the first positive bat post and and the green on the 3rd positive post and yet I had 12 volts. Then I realized the negative was traveling back to the cable to the previous negative post. Green wire wire would have been too short to reach the previous negative post. I guess any port in a storm, right?
ardb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO