lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-23-2020, 04:04 PM   #1
Z7What
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Lift, Wheels, Tires & Lugs Ordered!!!

So excited about the purchases I just made and even more excited that everything was in stock.

Last week I found a new in the box 6” All Sports Lift Kit and expected to be delivered today. A few minutes ago I ordered a set of GTW Spyder Wheels in there very new Bronze accent color with black lugs and for tires I went with the Arisun 23X10-14 A/Ts. Hoping by next weekend I’ll have everything installed.

Also waiting on the GTW Mach3 Flip Rear Seat Kit I ordered almost 2 weeks ago to ship!

Wayne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6E05554A-48BF-4EEE-B378-66B877653757.jpg (37.4 KB, 0 views)
Z7What is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-23-2020, 10:37 PM   #2
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Default Re: Lift, Wheels, Tires & Lugs Ordered!!!

Wow, where did you find an AS kit?
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:15 AM   #3
CCNorth
Gone Wild
Club Car

In stock?? Didn't know there is such a thing?

Sounds great! Can't wait to see the before and after photos.
CCNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:47 AM   #4
Goober11
Gone Wild

Club Car

I ordered one on Nov.10 was told it would be 4 to 12 weeks.
Goober11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:57 AM   #5
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

I ordered end of August and still nothing. :(
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:06 PM   #6
Z7What
Gone Wild

Club Car

It was on eBay, I messaged him because the pictures on the box showed the kit to be Red in color. Ask him if it was Red or Black. He replied once he made it back to his office he would have to open the box to see. A little while later he confirmed it was Black. The listing wasn't a buy it now type it was a auction. Starting bid was $250 plus $82 Shipping. I asked if he would accept $325 shipped and he agreed. So in order to make sure I was covered by eBay/Paypal I asked him to change the listing from a Auction Type to $325 Buy It Now with free shipping which he did. 30mins later he sent me a receipt for shipping along with the tracking number.

I checked the tracking yesterday and it said out for delivery, I checked it again a few hours later and it said Receptacle Full/Item Oversized. My thoughts were that the old mail lady we have couldn't carry it so once I got home yesterday I put a letter in the mailbox saying someone is home, if you need help carrying it please knock on the door and someone will help you. Well my Sister In Law saw the mail lady pass today and ran out to get the box. The freaking women didn't even put it in the **** truck, claiming it was to heavy for her to load it up. So my Sister In Law is now on the way to the post office to pick it up.

Although I wont have time to install the lift until next week its still pretty aggerating to know that if I ever have a package that's heavy ill never get it delivered and its kinda hard to go to the post office when I work during the day.

As for the tires and wheels I called Golf Cart Kings to have them confirm they actually had them in stock which the salesman said yes. Because the wheels and tires were shipping from two different location he said he wouldn't be able to ship them already mounted so he discounted the order by much more than I was expecting. Win Win for me because I have a buddy with a tire machine!!

I called BuggiesUnlimited yesterday about the rear flip seat that was said to be in stock when i ordered it Nov 11th and they are saying that it probably wont be available until next week.

Wayne
Old 11-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #7
Z7What
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sister In Law just texted me that she has the lift!

Also just got a email stating the wheels tires and lugs just shipped!

Woohoo!!
Old 11-25-2020, 10:58 AM   #8
Noonan
Gone Wild
Club Car

Now the hard part.... waiting!
I'll be watching for pics to see it all installed, good luck with your project.
Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:14 AM   #9
Z7What
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
Now the hard part.... waiting!
I'll be watching for pics to see it all installed, good luck with your project.
Just checked the tracking and the wheels, tires and lugs are expected to be delivered Friday!!!!

Sad part is the family and I are leaving tomorrow to head to my hunting camp and not returning until Sunday. So it looks like I wont be installing anything until next week. As long as I have the parts ill be happy.

Now I need to decide if I should go with the Onward 4 Seater Single Leaf Springs or Dual Action Springs

Wayne
Old 11-30-2020, 08:51 AM   #10
Z7What
Gone Wild

Club Car

Wheels, Tires & Lugs were delivered Friday. Having tires mounted today and will be installing everything Friday while the family is at work/school. The wife knew I bought the lift but doesn't know anything about the wheels and tires. Oppps

I couldn't be happier with the wheels. The color of them is exactly what I wanted!!

Wayne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (148.3 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car