lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2010, 07:22 AM   #21
bonduranth
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: carb fuel problem?

Also, do not pay attention to the air you see in the lines. to see if enough fuel is going into the carb, just remove the bowl, measuring the amount of fuel that is in it. Some have a drain valve (phillips screw)
bonduranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #22
knotso
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Bonduranth, I believe the rev limiter was the problem? It's been nearly two weeks and running perfect....I havn't checked the spark lately but before it was yellowish mostly? and my plug was always fouled(BLACK)and now shes burning clean? I added that seafoam stuff to my gas and have noticed black spots on my garage floor under the muffler...Is that normal?? It looks like pure carbon to me? Thank's BGW.
knotso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #23
crash12888
Gone Crazy

With the ignition cutting in and out like it was doing I would suspect the spot is from the rich condition the eratic spark was causing and should clear up once everything gets burned up and blown out.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car