lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2015, 05:16 PM   #1
Spellrick
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 2 G2s+a quad= Grave digger

my mouth dropped open when I saw this sell at the car auction last night. It was a trade in and the dealer had no use for it. Its 2 G2s mated with one original motor and quad suspension up front with 25" tires. It will only do 25 mph but I wish I hadn't just bought another old marathon. It would of made a good car lot toy if I mounted running boards/steps. Anyone have a guess at what it sold for or is worth in good running condition???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (195.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (188.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (231.5 KB, 0 views)
Spellrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #2
smokindawg
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 2 G2s+a quad= Grave digger

It doesn't look like a quad front end to me as it only has one A-arm. It just looks like they lifted the front and installed double shocks. But, I could be wrong as I don't really have much experience with carts.

I had been looking at installing double shocks on my G1 and now know double has been done.

As for what it's worth,
smokindawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #3
Spellrick
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Yeah I am not sure about the front end, I was just going by what the seller told me, but us used car dealers have been known to tell small white lies! The vinyl was not in my taste and running a stock cart motor was another draw back for me. I would have given him 2k for it, but it brought $2750
Spellrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #4
smokindawg
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Compared to what I've seen, that's a pretty good price for the limo cart, as long as the lift work looked good and the motor seemed good.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:16 PM   #5
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

No matter how high you lift the body, the engine and trans still hang down...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #6
smokindawg
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Your right on that Dave. you need more lift on the body for bigger tires. The bigger tires are the only way you gain clearance once your swing arm is mounted.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha