lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2015, 07:10 AM   #1
CustomGolfCars
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Looking to $Rent$ a Curtis 1313-1101 Diagnostic Tester for 1 day!!

Hey guys, Im Rudy with Custom Golf Cars in Central Louisiana. I am in huge need to briefly use a Curtis 1313 Programmer/Diagnostic Tester on a '09 EZ-GO RXV. I am in pinch trying to take care of a cart for a friend/customer and really hope there is someone on these forms that wouldn't mind lending/renting/leasing or what ever you want to call it. Don't mind paying a fee or what ever. Just need a hand and would do what ever I can for the person that helps me. I am a Technician and Anal OCD type picky person so trust me you will know how I took care when you see how I package when I return it. I take awesome care of all equipment not just my own.

Whoever can help me out I will pay or just whatever you would like to work out on that note. I have tons of New & Good Used Parts in stock just incase you needed something in trade. Just whatever is plenty fair to you.

I only need it for 30 mins top, so I can Gurrantee To who ever helps me out that I will have a return box waiting and it will be on its way back same day I receive it.

Don't have a issue with giving you my Lic. # just to know that im not just going to jack anyone, For one my customers think I talk to much because I feel I have to explain everything to them bout what I have done to there cart because I always fear someone thinking I lied or tried to get over on them lol so I don't do that. Secondly, I am the owner of this business so its not like im hard to find.
CustomGolfCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2015, 02:42 PM   #2
Bmatlock00
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Looking to $Rent$ a Curtis 1313-1101 Diagnostic Tester for 1 day!!

Are there any other authorized Ezgo dealers near you? They may not let you use the programmer yourself, but a dealership in Hammond, LA will read the codes and change the speed setting for $80, and will keep reading the codes for no additional charge until the cart is fixed.
Bmatlock00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 02:23 AM   #3
Adrian0704
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmatlock00 View Post
Are there any other authorized Ezgo dealers near you? They may not let you use the programmer yourself, but a dealership in Hammond, LA will read the codes and change the speed setting for $80, and will keep reading the codes for no additional charge until the cart is fixed.
Came across this thread and I’m right outside of Baton Rouge. Can you give me the name of the Business located in Hammond?

Thanks
Adrian0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 05:34 AM   #4
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian0704 View Post
Came across this thread and I’m right outside of Baton Rouge. Can you give me the name of the Business located in Hammond?

Thanks
PM sent with dealership name. Not sure I can mention them in the forum as they are not sponsors.
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 05:36 AM   #5
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomGolfCars View Post
Hey guys, Im Rudy with Custom Golf Cars in Central Louisiana. I am in huge need to briefly use a Curtis 1313 Programmer/Diagnostic Tester on a '09 EZ-GO RXV. I am in pinch trying to take care of a cart for a friend/customer and really hope there is someone on these forms that wouldn't mind lending/renting/leasing or what ever you want to call it. Don't mind paying a fee or what ever. Just need a hand and would do what ever I can for the person that helps me. I am a Technician and Anal OCD type picky person so trust me you will know how I took care when you see how I package when I return it. I take awesome care of all equipment not just my own.

Whoever can help me out I will pay or just whatever you would like to work out on that note. I have tons of New & Good Used Parts in stock just incase you needed something in trade. Just whatever is plenty fair to you.

I only need it for 30 mins top, so I can Gurrantee To who ever helps me out that I will have a return box waiting and it will be on its way back same day I receive it.

Don't have a issue with giving you my Lic. # just to know that im not just going to jack anyone, For one my customers think I talk to much because I feel I have to explain everything to them bout what I have done to there cart because I always fear someone thinking I lied or tried to get over on them lol so I don't do that. Secondly, I am the owner of this business so its not like im hard to find.
Rudy, are you sure it's the Curtis your looking for? The 2009 would have had a Danaher controller from the factory. The Curtis handheld will not work on those.
Old 07-26-2021, 06:33 AM   #6
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

His question is 6 years old...
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 01:05 PM   #7
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry. Didn't notice date on original post. I saw it popped up in recent threads and was not paying attention. I did forward the name of the dealership to the other member though

Tags
1313, curtis, diagnostics, ez-go, rxv
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO