lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2019, 06:06 PM   #1
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Check this out

What is the purpose of this website?

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/golf-...splice-cr.html

This is in there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTOP View Post
All the free help you have got here at BGW to build your cart, and you need a dollar that bad OMG
Here is my PM to racerx

"How about after you get them let me know they made it ok. Then we'll talk"

Fyi I spent $2.65 on the shipping plus .65 cents for the padded brown envelope.
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-03-2019, 07:27 AM   #2
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Check this out

Well... it’s kind of an unconventional thing to list on there for a low price but to each his own I guess... most of the stuff we sell there are golf cart specific parts.
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:18 PM   #3
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeL View Post
Well... it’s kind of an unconventional thing to list on there for a low price but to each his own I guess... most of the stuff we sell there are golf cart specific parts.
You are the man. Good person and good insight.

I guess since these were hard for me to find I was trying to help. I was so thrilled at the idea that my ignition switch 1st position on could power the cart and the voltage meter. Also the constant power to the key switch can be used for my radio present memories.
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #4
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

I think that’s great. Feel free to use the for sale section more. It’s a great place!
Old 11-03-2019, 01:49 PM   #5
EvilSpirit1
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

That style term is like a "B" or "C" tier part, meaning most auto supply places don't stock them on their racks, or they are just a couple of them in assortments. They are a common item at electrical supply vendors. Biggest thing there is that there is usually a line item minimum - usually 100 or sometines $5 - to buy them. I'm going to go out on a limb and list a couple of vendors I use for auto wiring supplies. Note they are not GOLF CART supply houses - they are ELECTRICAL supply houses, so there should be no conflict of sponsor issues.

www.waytekwire.com
www.delcity.net
EvilSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:45 PM   #6
ONEDAY
Gone Wild

They'er not hard to find. They have those connectors at Walmart. 3 pack, 25 pack or 100 pack. free shipping to, you don't even have to leave the house

https://www.walmart.com/reviews/sell...03086413FD7892
ONEDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:59 PM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The classifieds here can be a great place for people to connect and help one another by sharing unused parts. I miss the days when I could post a used control or solenoid.
Now I find myself torn between tossing these items in the trash and listing on CL.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:21 PM   #8
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
The classifieds here can be a great place for people to connect and help one another by sharing unused parts. I miss the days when I could post a used control or solenoid.
Now I find myself torn between tossing these items in the trash and listing on CL.
Not sure why you would be throwing things in the trash.

That's why the Announcements forum is set aside. For Sponsors Only to post anything they have for sale . I think that's where you fit in Scotty.

Advertising for all Sponsors of BGW
BUGGIES GONE WILD SPONSORS ONLY
:

We encourage all our sponsors of Buggies Gone Wild to use this area (Announcements) to post any sales or discounts available for our members.

Feel confident to create your own thread with your business name in the title and list your sales, discounts, any price changes or upcoming events you may have. You are also welcome to place a link to your site in your thread if you would like too.

This section is not to be abused by our sponsors such as spam or numerous threads that could be combined into one. It is to be utilized as an advertising tool for our sponsors to help create better parts and sales information for our members.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:04 AM   #9
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

I don't understand the confusion with the For Sale section. It's pretty simple. If anyone has anything for sale, then list it. Just don't open up a store front and run a business in the For Sale section.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #10
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Seems like I’ve been doing it right. Only problem is I mostly buy stuff and not sell. [emoji52][emoji52]
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO