lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2020, 07:01 PM   #1
Jimbo0455
Not Yet Wild

Default Western-EZGO Brake Pedal - brake light switch

Hello, I am new here I have a Western Model 100 That I am trying to get back in working condition. I have the parts to repair the Brake Pedal switch (for brake lights) But have misplaced the instructions sheet. Would anyone have a snap shot of how the assembly goes together? I have the bolts, nuts, springs, spacers and the rubber T nuts but as it was already taken apart before I got it I have no clue. Thanks for any info.

Jim
Jimbo0455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2020, 09:32 PM   #2
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Western-EZGO Brake Pedal - brake light switch

Can you post a photo of what brake pedal switch you got? There are many on the market
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 10:42 PM   #3
Jimbo0455
Not Yet Wild

Hi golf cart man, Thanks But I have been scouring this site and found what I was looking for.
A post by marianol had what I needed (hopefully the pic attached)

Thanks Jim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 02-03-20 at 10.38 PM.jpg (12.5 KB, 0 views)
Jimbo0455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:50 PM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Yep, that's it. And for those people out there, ezgo offers a "pedal rebuild kit" with everything to make it good as new. It's only for the "top half", nothing below the floor board. Doesnt include the brake light switch, but includes all the hardware, springs, ect to make your brake pedal with brake light switch right again. Trust me, we use these often.

You can "ghetto rig" it from hardware store parts, but this works best, and with less frustration. When I dont have these, it's much more PITA....

Ezgo PN. 625940

Ezgo kit comes with NO instructions, so pay attention to how it came apart. A air-chisel behind the rubber pad knocks the old rivets out mich better than a drill (melting the pad as the rivet spins). Maybe one day I'll make a video...maybe.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake light switch
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO