lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2012, 02:56 AM   #11
JcXtreme72
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Will 2 diff. A-arms cause front end to sag?

I have an '89 G2 with stamped arms and my '91 G2 has tube arms. Go figure.
JcXtreme72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
SlurpJ
Not Yet Wild

Well I sure hope I can get this figured out so I can order my 4" lift ( can't afford a 6" a-arms lift as of right now ) don't want to lift it and find out it sits 2" lower on one side. I actually have a weekend off so I will try and maybe swap shocks side to side and see if that does anything to the height. The thing is the rear sits perfectly level, no lean at all. I guess that's why I was thinking it was the A-arms. I will have to take pics maybe someone will see something I don't.
SlurpJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #13
JcXtreme72
Gone Wild
Yamaha

If you can weld save the money and build your own lift. It's so easy for these carts. I built mine for $60. You can make it how ever big you want. I've got 24" tires on 10" wheels on mine and best part is the front trailer hitch. I'm so spoiled moving trailers around the yard with the front hitch.
JcXtreme72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:42 AM   #14
SlurpJ
Not Yet Wild

I just ordered a lincoln mig welder yesterday so the thought of building my own has crossed my mind! I've needed to buy my own welder for awhile, so I bought one so I could add a big beefy battery box, I had the battery hit metal, short out and melt the f & r cables twice!
SlurpJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha