lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
matthewsmith8923
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 96 club car ds solenoid wont click and cart wont move unless you jump solenoid

I have a 96z club car 48v ds. I got this car and it was not running. It has brand new batteries ,new solenoid, new microswitches all 3 on foeward reverse switch and a new miceo switch on the accelerator. The solenoid isnt getting energized to move the cart. The cart will drive if i jump the solenoid posts. I also bypassed the obc by wiring black wire from charging port to number 6 battery negative. Im not sure if that part is right. When i press the pedal the microswitch clicks and the cart tries to move but nothing. Im about to lose my mind. Any help would be appreciated..thanks
matthewsmith8923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car