lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
7CLUB
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default How do I program my new Alltrax?

Hi,

I am wondering HOW I can adjust the settings in my new 500amp Alltrax controller. I bought it from ScottyB (The BEST) and I'm having a problem with no speed gains, no noticeable gains at all actually.

I'm thinking that Alltrax is going to end up sending me a new map to install. How do I do that? Is there a special cable that must be used?

It seems everyone on here is changing their settings for throttle response, etc and talking about how it changed things one way or the other. Most of them seem to be setttling their issues with these settings. My controller and solenoid didn't include any kind of hookup to a computer. Just a controller, a solenoid, a diode. No wires, no way to adjust anything.

I'd appreciate any info on where to buy a cable, what part # (or way of identifying it) that I'd need to get the right one the first time and any advice on how to get through the task. Price ranges would be helpful too!

Thanks guys and gals and happy carting!!!
7CLUB is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car