lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #61
david carter
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Electric Club Car wiring

Hey guys, I have a club car carryall-1 and it has been acting strange lately. When turning it on and placing it in forward or reverse it feels like it tries to go for a split second and just dies. Kinda like a very small jump forward or backward. It is an electric cart, I think it is a 95 model with a dump bed on it. I found that plugging in the charger and waiting for the charge to initialize then unplugging the charger would make it work. It doesnt work anymore though. It had the same issues last year and our plant cart mechanic replaced the small blck box located under the dump bed and it seemed to be fine for a year. any ideas.
david carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #62
wire1946
Not Yet Wild

hi all
does it matter where u land the battery chargeing wire does it have to be on battery #1 .and what would cause the charger meter to peg and stay there .is that a dead short some where .tryed moveing the charging wire to other battery but nothing happened.
wire1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #63
LJROLLEY
Not Yet Wild

I Have a 1993 club car 36 volt hauler i need wiring diagram please
LJROLLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #64
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You need to start your own thread nobody is going to see this here on the tail end of this old thread The wiring diagrams are at the top of the CC electric section.Look at the Stickies..... do not reply here, thank you!
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #65
dollar
Not Yet Wild

1987 club car electic wiring diagram
dollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #66
jr25
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Sounds like could be one of the small switches in your forward and reverse switch, make sure all wires are conected to the forward and reverse switch from both ends
jr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #67
wildandwonderfulprod
Gone Wild

I just bought a 93 club car DS from a guy who had 3 12v batteries in it. I just bought 6-6v batteries to put in but i have no clue where to start, other than wiring them in series, i'm not sure what all the smaller wire are for or where to put them. It has lights too.........The diagrams aren't seeming to help........
wildandwonderfulprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:33 AM   #68
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildandwonderfulprod View Post
I just bought a 93 club car DS from a guy who had 3 12v batteries in it. I just bought 6-6v batteries to put in but i have no clue where to start, other than wiring them in series, i'm not sure what all the smaller wire are for or where to put them. It has lights too.........The diagrams aren't seeming to help........
I recommend you start a new thread for your problem . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #69
Tom Saupe
Not Yet Wild

2006 Club Car, boils the batteries and the low charge lite stays illuminated (most of the time). Located a switch on the + terminal of one of the batteries. The switch has 2 blue wires one labeled load and one labeled line. What is the purpose of this switch?
Tom Saupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #70
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Tom you might want to start your own thread it might get more attention........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car