lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2008, 08:18 AM   #1
bubba28012
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default confused help!!!!

I have a 2003 G22 48v.....I have a couple problems, A)All my batteries are showing to have full charge however, the charger continues to read incomplete, and B) It worked fine 2 days ago, I drove about 200yds through the neighborhood and it died completely(tested batteries and they show full charge) I get no fire what so ever when I push the accelerator? Can someone please direct me to what might be the problem, my dealer says i need to replace the batteries and the charger, but I dont think that is the case, we leave on vacation Monday, can I fix it in time? Thanks in advance for any help

btw...everyone calls me Bubba and its a pleasure to join the site
bubba28012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-06-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: confused help!!!!

Welcome to BGW!

More than likely you have a bad connection somewhere. Take them off one at a time, clean them and put them right back on.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
bubba28012
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

ok so now i am getting intermitant power, sometimes it runs then it wont for a while, then it will run again....i am only getting a little light on my test meter when I touch the positive motor wire...any sugggestions
bubba28012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
silverdude
Not Yet Wild

have you load tested you set of batterys? even one bad cell can make havock like that sometimes. your voltage might be ok but your amps could be off. check every one seperatly. if they check out go get a hydrometer. test again.
silverdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha