lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #12
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Onward Lithium replacement gears

Interesting. (I'm no engineer) I dunno what the weight loss pickup on your cart was when you swapped from FLA to Lith. so a higher ratio could be done without to much additional "stress" on the motor.

But....and I have no proof of this.....I'm thinking that those initial starts will put more pressure on the motor to perform....and the "push" to increase top speed will cause more amps to draw.

And IIRC.....pulling more amps either turns into the motor using more energy.....or if not....turns into heat.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

FWIW
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car, gears, lithium
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car