lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2021, 08:46 PM   #1
Joeycapo
Not Yet Wild

Default Electrical or battery issue

Hello,

I have a 2010 Star LSV and last week it was working fine.
3 days ago, I had to pump the accelerator several times to get it to go and now, nothing.

I have had a friend test the batteries and they are holding a full charge. The Bluetooth charger I have says the batteries are full and have no issues.

Anyone have some advice?
Joeycapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2021, 12:33 PM   #2
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Electrical or battery issue

Don't have a service manual but attached is a wiring diagram for the LSV with the Curtis 1268 controller. It may help some. I have a 2010 Start LSV with similar issues as yours. It was given to me a couple of years ago, I have just kept the batteries charged until I decide to clean it good and sell it. I assume this will also be my problem.

I don't know for sure, but this should be the throttle that goes with the Start LSV with 1268 controller.

https://www.cartszone.com/2ac000-acc...l-not-included
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Classic-48V-Wiring-diagram-with-charger-connector.pdf (568.2 KB, 0 views)
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay