lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-16-2016, 01:35 PM   #1
gregstrother
Not Yet Wild

Default 2009 club car

I can only locate 2 micro switches on cart. cart will not start so looking to check accelerator micro. I don't think it has a box like ive seen on there models. there is a contoler of some sort under the gas peddle, but I cant locate the part.
gregstrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-16-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
gregstrother
Not Yet Wild

Default re: 2009 club car

it is a 2009 not 2002
Old 10-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #3
texastbone
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default re: 2009 club car

These are some of the best cats out there..
post serial # and anything about your problem you have.
description is everything about solving the problem
texastbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 04:16 PM   #4
gregstrother
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2009 club car

its a 2009 club car pres. I rode it then washed and put it up. three days later wouldn't start. I've checked the micros in the shifter, good. changed silanoid, still nothing. just found out that it doesn't have an accelerator micro but has a gcor. so now I'm confused between a gcor and mcor. any help? Thanks
ser # pr0930037902
Old 10-20-2016, 07:13 AM   #5
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2009 club car

As I understand it the gcor functions pretty much the same as the "black box" micro switches did in a DS. At the solenoid one of the small terminals should have battery + voltage when the ignition switch is turned on and the other small terminal will ground to complete the circuit, through the shifter and pedal (gcor) micro switches when: the shifter is in gear or neutral and in maintenance mode, and the pedal is pressed. Must have power and ground under those circumstances for the solenoid to function. The ground path is as important as the power side path and more commonly susceptible to corrosion issues. Check ground at the usual spots: battery cable (- terminal at the battery & cable to frame) & starter/generator ground strap at both ends (terminal on generator case end & frame connection).
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car