lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #11
Field6565
Gone Wild

Default Re: new 1979 g1 any ideas?

That's a very nice G1 you have there. Well worth the 500. It's rare to find one with the bumpers not all smashed up. Someone took care of it.
Field6565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #12
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Nice find!! Definitely worth the money!! I just picked up a '79 myself last weekend!!
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #13
chevyguy82
Not Yet Wild

Thanks guys. He has done so much for me and has everything. Very hard to find something he doesnt have. The problem I have is no spark. I bought a used pulsar coil with charge coil off ebay. Hasnt arrived yet. I found a wire disconnected from black fuse holder on front. Connected it and now have 20 or so volts from brown wire directly out of motor. Black on motor is grounded. The other two wires are also grounded.I believe they go to pulsar coil. I have removed flywheel and cleaned everything up but still no spark. Motor turns over in reverse and forward. Reverse buzzer works. 120 psi compression. I also have 2 new solenoids owner had given me. One installed and one in package. As well as stock baby moon hubcaps painted harley orange.Will mess with it more tomorrow. The previous owner had tailights and headlights wired up. It doesnt have headlights now but has wires and holes in bumper for them. Wiring looked professional and completely wrapped up. In process of seperating it out now. I have until feb 28th to get this going. I like the idea of not finishing it up and working with him. The best times I had when I was a kid was working on stuff with him. This site is amazing. Its good to find a place where people are honest and are passionate about their hobby. I'm thinking I'm going to have to get a golf cart for myself as well.
chevyguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #14
abieex
Gone Loco

Yamaha

The only thing better than a G1 is two G1's
abieex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #15
heavygs
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Here, this might help, made this up when I was getting mine up and running

heavygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha