lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Reb@Boyle.com
Not Yet Wild

Default Alarm sounding in forward. No movement in forward or reverse

Just received golf cart delivery. Gentleman dropping it off drove it up to my garage. After he left, I was not able to get the cart to go forward or reverse. Read manual. Am doing normal procedure so far as I can tell. Gentleman said as an aside that he had adjusted speed control, removed auto braking fuNction when foot taken off pedal. I think he did that immediately before driving cart down our long drive way. In any event, I charged overnight thinking perhaps that was the problem. After doing the same thing over and over (putting parking brake into action, turning switch to on, moving from neutral to reverse or forward ( warning sound occurs whether reverse is pressed or forward), and then depressing accelerator, nothing happens though I did get about six inches in reverse one time out of perhaps twenty. The car is set to run as opposed to tow. Does anyone perhaps have a tip as to what I am doing wrong? I had planned on doing a good amount of work with the car today, so fairly frustrated that I can't figure out what is wrong.
Reb@Boyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car 2006
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car