lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2016, 09:33 PM   #1
Helirich
Gone Wild

Default Volt meter dimmer?

Tonite I took a ride down to my burn pile. For some reason my lights didn't work. Probably something simple, but I'll work on it tomarrow. I know my property good so I don't need a lot of light to drive 300 yards. The problem is when it's dark and you don't have headlights, the volt meter is blinding. I sware I couldn't see anything but that Gage. I ended up putting my hand over it to keep from wrecking.

I'm not really going to dim it, (I like it in the daytime) but I might make a cover for at nite. Anybody else had this issue?
Helirich is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2016, 09:37 PM   #2
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Volt meter dimmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
Tonite I took a ride down to my burn pile. For some reason my lights didn't work. Probably something simple, but I'll work on it tomarrow. I know my property good so I don't need a lot of light to drive 300 yards. The problem is when it's dark and you don't have headlights, the volt meter is blinding. I sware I couldn't see anything but that Gage. I ended up putting my hand over it to keep from wrecking.

I'm not really going to dim it, (I like it in the daytime) but I might make a cover for at nite. Anybody else had this issue?
I toss a rag over it... Don't much like the in-dash gauge lighting in my boat either. I pulled the bulbs the first time I used it at night; have no use for a tach, trim or gas gauges at night...
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:43 PM   #3
MrDiode
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

smoked tape overlay.
MrDiode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #4
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Yea it needs to be brighter in the day. But at night it's blinding!!!
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO