lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #1
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Default 2007 Precedent Speed code out of range

Just got my DIY programming station up and running (special thanks to BobBoyce, Satfxr, and ishootstuff and many others).

Anyway, on my first read of CC Precedent controller, I see speed setting 4 in red and see a parameter out of range note and it gives me the option to correct.

I am not sure if this means speed code 4 is already set OR someone prior to me tried to set it without code.

IF this controller already has speed code 4, I do not want to risk losing it, if not speed code 4, I want to be sure it is at least set to speed code 3.

Let the programmer reset it or leave at 4?
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2007 Precedent Speed code out of range

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfordpi View Post
Just got my DIY programming station up and running (special thanks to BobBoyce, Satfxr, and ishootstuff and many others).

Anyway, on my first read of CC Precedent controller, I see speed setting 4 in red and see a parameter out of range note and it gives me the option to correct.

I am not sure if this means speed code 4 is already set OR someone prior to me tried to set it without code.

IF this controller already has speed code 4, I do not want to risk losing it, if not speed code 4, I want to be sure it is at least set to speed code 3.

Let the programmer reset it or leave at 4?
If you are running speeds over 20 mph, then it's probably set to speed code 4 and I wouldn't mess with it. If it's under 19-20 then it's probably not set to 4.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:49 PM   #3
yukonjoe74
Not Yet Wild

has anyone ever seen this? i got the speed code and input the 3 codes and after going to tow and then back to run my programmer is showing speed code set to 4 but says Above Range the min is 1 and the make is 3 but its set to 4 and will not let me adjust the speed up to 19? i could really use some help. i did a cart a few months ago with my handheld and it worked fine.
yukonjoe74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 07:57 PM   #4
kabota
Not Yet Wild

did you ever get speed code 4 working ?
kabota is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car