lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2019, 06:13 PM   #21
WVCOMFORTMAN
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Where can i buy 30 second timer for Club Car Precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budule View Post
Just got the wifey a 2014 precedent ….I have an old sparky that im toying with ….. you can see it in the thread below....

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...cart-half.html

I a few miles outside Charleston , Edens fork area....not really Sissonville but the thread says it all...
Im gonna need more pics
WVCOMFORTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-22-2019, 07:36 PM   #22
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVCOMFORTMAN View Post
I bought a recpro golf cart deluxe street legal light kit, and ended up blowing the 30 second brake timer, Does anyone know where I can get a new one?
East coast carts, site sponsor.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:57 PM   #23
WVCOMFORTMAN
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolf View Post
East coast carts, site sponsor.
Nope they dont have it either, I dont think anyone does, Dont need it now Thanks to Sergio, Just have to remember to turn key off. Already wired up and working. Next step vinyl wrap.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:05 PM   #24
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

my wifey wants hers changed pronto...I haven't messed with that wrap but I guess im gona….
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #25
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Quote:
Nope they dont have it either, I dont think anyone does, Dont need it now Thanks to Sergio, Just have to remember to turn key off. Already wired up and working. Next step vinyl wrap.
Did you call them or just look online?
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 03:06 PM   #26
rib33024

Quote:
When you talked to Dave, he told you he could get it for you. And he told you where to get it if you didn't buy it from him
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 03:17 PM   #27
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
When you talked to Dave, he told you he could get it for you. And he told you where to get it if you didn't buy it from him
I can. To clarify for others reading this thread. I don't use these items, so I don't stock them. We use the factory brake pedal pressure pads when we do light kits. I can have one drop shipped to any of you from RHOX (RedHawk), but the combination of new tariff-pricing on all imported items combined with the fact that RHOX will only drop ship with FedEx or UPS will result in a minimum of $16-17 dollars in shipping, along with a price tag on an item that's far higher than other sellers online who are selling old inventory at pre-tariff pricing. I can't willingly sell an item to anyone when I know the exact same thing is available elsewhere for half the price. That's the same reason we don't even have light kits on our site. Can't compete with eBay or Amazon. We will continue to specialize in selling American made aftermarket products along with Club Car OEM parts that we source locally from 5 minutes down the road with no inbound freight hidden in the costs.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 03:35 PM   #28
WVCOMFORTMAN
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolf View Post
Did you call them or just look online?
emailed Them said they didnt have it either.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:37 PM   #29
WVCOMFORTMAN
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
yes he did
Old 08-23-2019, 03:38 PM   #30
WVCOMFORTMAN
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
I can. To clarify for others reading this thread. I don't use these items, so I don't stock them. We use the factory brake pedal pressure pads when we do light kits. I can have one drop shipped to any of you from RHOX (RedHawk), but the combination of new tariff-pricing on all imported items combined with the fact that RHOX will only drop ship with FedEx or UPS will result in a minimum of $16-17 dollars in shipping, along with a price tag on an item that's far higher than other sellers online who are selling old inventory at pre-tariff pricing. I can't willingly sell an item to anyone when I know the exact same thing is available elsewhere for half the price. That's the same reason we don't even have light kits on our site. Can't compete with eBay or Amazon. We will continue to specialize in selling American made aftermarket products along with Club Car OEM parts that we source locally from 5 minutes down the road with no inbound freight hidden in the costs.
Thanks again for your help Dave.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car