lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Electric EZGO dead battery issue......

Good catch, Rabbit! My buddy just bought a brand new "refurbished" ST style TXT PDS and it was rigged up the same way.....but I helped him out and now he's sporting a massive marine battery sitting on a custom mount under his driver's seat.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-26-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
jesseconsopolus
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I added a deep cycle optima battery to run the head unit and speakers. those are yamaha outdoor speakers up top, infinity 10" subwoofer in the back. all powered by a power acoustik 1800 watt amp. the headlights and tail-lights are on two batteries that run the cart. I am planning on moving those to the dry cell i put in. I just installed a new jakes front bumper yesterday. moving along pretty good. I like your cart scooter b. very nice. What lift is on that? And thanks to all you guys for the fast replies. This forum rocks. donation is on the way!
jesseconsopolus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #13
jesseconsopolus
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6684042...ream/lightbox/
Old 08-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #14
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks jesse, I like those sweet rims you're rolling on! I used the 6" spindle lift from Trademark. It's the welded spindles, should be strong enough for my needs, since I don't do any serious off roading. The rear is new HD 4 leaf springs and the blocks and shackles that came with the kit.
Man, I bet that stereo is crazy loud with those 4 speakers pointed right at your head!
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #15
jesseconsopolus
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Yes they are! I have them on swivel mounts so when we are at the beach, we can flip em and spin them any way you like. Works pretty well. I am running the Jake's 6" Lift with the same on the back as you. Works pretty well. Really wanting the 8" lift with independent front suspension. Would be sweet! Rockin cart man!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO