lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-13-2022, 09:12 AM   #11
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: MCOR problems?

I'm sorry, I assumed you had an XCT controller. The DCX is different.

Back to my reply in post 2, the MCOR will not cause problems in one direction only. HOWEVER, your problem appears not as much direction related but instead controller input related. This could be the MCOR switch not making every time, or with some resistance.

Alltrax tech support should be able to offer more insight here. The red codes may indicate a bad controller input at times.

Here are the blink codes:
https://alltraxinc.com/wp-content/up...ors-Manual.pdf
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-22-2022, 04:00 PM   #12
hammerkn0cker
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Sorry, I've been in slow motion all last week but I did speak to Will at All-Trax and got some trouble shooting steps from him to test the motor and controller. I will be checking them when my son can be here to help. Thank you for the link, I'll read it over as well and I'll let you know what I find.
hammerkn0cker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 08:24 AM   #13
hammerkn0cker
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Tom47 my son came over and we were finally able to do the diode test and it looks like the controller is failing so it will need to be replaced. Thanks very much for the link and your help!
hammerkn0cker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 10:04 PM   #14
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerkn0cker View Post
Tom47 my son came over and we were finally able to do the diode test and it looks like the controller is failing so it will need to be replaced. Thanks very much for the link and your help!
You're welcome, hammerkn0cker! I hope you get the problem solved and get back on the road!
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car