lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2020, 08:36 PM   #1
alangsam
Getting Wild

Default Found my perfect lithium pack!

OK folks, Finally pulled the trigger on a Lithium pack. I waited till I could find one that was designed in the US (built in china) and in this case in Lakeland FL only a few hours from my house. The reasons I went with Extreme Team Carts & Accessories 48v 100ah pack -
They specifically tested it with the navitas 5K AC system on a CC and it never tripped the packs BMS.
It has a built in BLUETOOTH BMS. those of you that love the NAVITAS Bluetooth Dealler app will love the app on the pack. Screen shots attached. This is the only pack I could find that had this and I consider it a must have. Imagine your NAVITAS System without an app...
They include a 20AMP charger, VOLT and SOC meter calibrated for the pack, really nice screw knobs - no tools needed, a new charge port with easy instructions and a tie down.
They load test each pack before shipment.
it fits perfectly in a CC Precident battery box and leaves about 70 percent of the space free!
At 88 lbs it saves about 350 lbs and its a very small package when you open the box you won't believe the "compactness"
Blake and Fred that are the owners of extreme team spent plenty of time communicating with me and have answered any and all questions I have had so far
5 year warranty.
Best part is that its less expensive at 1850 including the 20amp charger than any of the other packs that I have seen out there in the 48v 100ah.
Im still deciding on some of the wire routing now that I have all this room. No more battery acid, no more watering. you really won't need to open the seat much anymore.
If you cant tell I am extremely happy with this purchase.
The next thing that needs to happen is to get J Todd J. Todd Dussault to get the Extreme Team Pack listed in the battery type in the latest Navitas dealer app...... hint hint
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0316.jpg (104.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0317.jpg (50.9 KB, 0 views)
alangsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 08:43 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Found my perfect lithium pack!

Any idea who's cells they are using?
Volt_Ampere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 08:45 PM   #3
alangsam
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by volt_ampere View Post
any idea who's cells they are using?
you can reach out to blake sherouse at extremeteam carts in lakeland florida. He has some details on his website about the type of pouch cells he is using.
I am extremely impressed with this pack so far.
alangsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 11:45 PM   #4
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

It is a LiFePo4 system. https://www.extremeteamcarts.com/auto-draft/
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 07:28 AM   #5
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

This is the same pack I am using. Getting in the forty plus mile range between charges. Definite performance improvement. Very pleased and price was right for a drop in solution. I ma buying another of these for a cart up north. I just got back into town and will start a detailed road test with BMS readouts for each section of driving.
klubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 09:56 AM   #6
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangsam View Post
OK folks, Finally pulled the trigger on a Lithium pack. I waited till I could find one that was designed in the US (built in china) and in this case in Lakeland FL only a few hours from my house. The reasons I went with Extreme Team Carts & Accessories 48v 100ah pack -
They specifically tested it with the navitas 5K AC system on a CC and it never tripped the packs BMS.
It has a built in BLUETOOTH BMS. those of you that love the NAVITAS Bluetooth Dealler app will love the app on the pack. Screen shots attached. This is the only pack I could find that had this and I consider it a must have. Imagine your NAVITAS System without an app...
They include a 20AMP charger, VOLT and SOC meter calibrated for the pack, really nice screw knobs - no tools needed, a new charge port with easy instructions and a tie down.
They load test each pack before shipment.
it fits perfectly in a CC Precident battery box and leaves about 70 percent of the space free!
At 88 lbs it saves about 350 lbs and its a very small package when you open the box you won't believe the "compactness"
Blake and Fred that are the owners of extreme team spent plenty of time communicating with me and have answered any and all questions I have had so far
5 year warranty.
Best part is that its less expensive at 1850 including the 20amp charger than any of the other packs that I have seen out there in the 48v 100ah.
Im still deciding on some of the wire routing now that I have all this room. No more battery acid, no more watering. you really won't need to open the seat much anymore.
If you cant tell I am extremely happy with this purchase.
The next thing that needs to happen is to get J Todd J. Todd Dussault to get the Extreme Team Pack listed in the battery type in the latest Navitas dealer app...... hint hint
Very nice pack you have found and that is a great price. You can move your controller and solenoid into the battery tub for better access to them, especially if you have a rear seat. Wiring to tow switch remains on back plate, the rest of the harness moves into the tub. No wires cut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181115_202554982.jpg (304.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180406_175425935.jpg (249.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190324_154333099.jpg (230.9 KB, 0 views)
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 03:24 AM   #7
tal.hunter
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Very nice pack you have found and that is a great price. You can move your controller and solenoid into the battery tub for better access to them, especially if you have a rear seat. Wiring to tow switch remains on back plate, the rest of the harness moves into the tub. No wires cut.
Did you build this pack yourself?
tal.hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 12:29 PM   #8
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tal.hunter View Post
Did you build this pack yourself?
Yes I did, I have now built and installed 30 Leaf packs. But those days are just about over as the Leaf modules are very hard to find.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:47 PM   #9
st91ang
Not Yet Wild

I'm in the middle of building a custom LiFePo4 pack and was thinking I'd put the batteries on the passenger side of the cart to help balance weight when not having a passenger. I see from the two installs with pictures on this page that you guys put the batteries on the driver side. Is there a specific reason for that?
st91ang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:10 PM   #10
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have a DS as both of the carts pictured are precedents. My battery is placed in center of cart. Battery only weighs 88pounds. Unless you are of slight build, effect will be minimal, and once you make friends, they will want to ride with you.
klubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car