lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2021, 08:09 AM   #1
Pgunn1013
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 2021 RXV Elite vs Onward Lithium

New to the forum and perhaps this is discussed somewhere else already but I was unable to find a comparison review.

Lots of looking over the internet for good comparison reviews and cannot find much. In the market for a 2021 RXV lithium 2.2 or Club Onward lithium and looking to hear pros and cons of each.

The purchase would be made for 90% golf and 10% neighbors trips. Small amount of travel to and from course but nothing more than 2 miles max. Current Yamaha cart runs 20mph and want that or more out of a new one.

Any guidance or information would be approached as I do my research before making a purchase. Thanks
Pgunn1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts