lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2015, 04:49 PM   #1
ccrain45
Not Yet Wild

Default new guy with older ez go question

A good friend of mine has a older ez go I'd say 70s or 80s model electric. Im trying to figure out what model it is. I can not find a serial number no were.to describe it its a 4 wheel model and looks like a tank. Guy said he moved or pulled cars around his house with it. The bad is someone stole batteries and charger. Its in good shape no rust on frame. He wants 200 dollars for it is that or is that to much? Batteries will cost around 300 in my area but my main question are chargers out there for sale. He also got a 90s ezgo in good shape with charger but has been sitting a year. Batteries are dead but might charge up. I'm deciding do I want the older one or should I buy the one with charger that I might not have to buy batteries. Any input appreciated. Little about myself is I live in upstate south Carolina. I like golf carts and have a GC 400 Cushman with a 10 HP Kohler made in the 60s which I'm restoring.
ccrain45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
gravelydude
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: new guy with older ez go question

If you take a picture, and post it, many here will be able to identify your cart. A cart that has batteries that have been sitting for a year without charging has dead and gone batteries. They are not going to charge up with any kind of capacity; if at all. Sponsors on this site sell chargers.

Jack
gravelydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:47 PM   #3
ccrain
Not Yet Wild

okay I will get a picture in the next few days usually where will the serial number tag be on the older EZ GO golf carts?I looked but did not really take the time and look hard so I might have overlooked it.
ccrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:48 PM   #4
ccrain
Not Yet Wild

Golf carte I mean auto correct for you
ccrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:50 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Get the newer cart.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO