lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2018, 07:29 PM   #11
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car DS Performance Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
On your neighbors lease
I do not condone this type of behavior.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-27-2018, 08:16 PM   #12
blounsbury
Not Yet Wild

In this case my main concern was uphill performance. I was losing a lot of speed and the motor struggled to hold 10mph. I didn’t do the motor at the same time for budget reasons (didn’t want to be out all of the money at that time, not against doing it in general). Scotty’s suggestion was to do it in this order. It’s definitey improved things, I was just hoping it’d be able to hold 15 on the uphills with the new parts without a new motor.

Basically wanting to validate that what I’m seeing is what I should expect to see and that I probably need the upgraded motor to get the level of performance I want.
blounsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:31 PM   #13
evorob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by blounsbury View Post
In this case my main concern was uphill performance. I was losing a lot of speed and the motor struggled to hold 10mph. I didn’t do the motor at the same time for budget reasons (didn’t want to be out all of the money at that time, not against doing it in general). Scotty’s suggestion was to do it in this order. It’s definitey improved things, I was just hoping it’d be able to hold 15 on the uphills with the new parts without a new motor.

Basically wanting to validate that what I’m seeing is what I should expect to see and that I probably need the upgraded motor to get the level of performance I want.
Completely understand...
I think if you upgrade the motor, you will get the performance you're looking for...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
evorob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:37 PM   #14
matthewsmith8923
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

if your going to go big like you have. plum quick makes amazing motors. I have had series 48v carts with stock controllers get 20mph out of their bandit upgrade or you could get the assassin motor with make your cart fly. check them out plumquick.com
matthewsmith8923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:34 AM   #15
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

The PQ bandit will do zero for his hill climbing needs. The assassin is a speed motor, might not help with the torque he's looking to get when climbing hills.

OP, stick with what Scotty and Dave have mentioned and you'll get what you're looking for.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car