lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #1
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Cart stuck on 3 mph

I have a 2013 club car with madjax 600 amp controller, recently I changed solenoid to Scotty b’s 400 amp, install went great no problems, cart ran good hitting normal around 22 mph, I decided I was gonna go in and clean battery’s and make the box nice and neat, with that I unplugged all the quick disconnect plug, in jammbled them and plugged them back in, also putting the cart completely back together. Now the cart won’t go no more then 3 mph with the on the fly programmer turned all the way up on the speed, the regen and acc work fine it’s just the speed that’s givin me problems. I have checked the speed sensor and that not it, any insite would be greatly appreciated! New to form sorry for such a long description THANKS
Allen923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-03-2019, 08:37 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Club Cart stuck on 3 moh

See what the throttle is sending to the controller. With the batteries connected, Tow/Run switch in Run; place the black (–) probe on packs main Negative post and the red (+) probe on the yellow wire at the 3-pin connector near the MCOR. (The reading should be approximately ~0.32vdc to ~0.5vdc with the pedal up). Slowly press the Go Pedal and the readings should increase until it reaches ~4.65vdc or more when the pedal is fully pressed. (Anything less than 4.60vdc and you are not reaching full throttle). If the reading is erratic or jumps all over the place it is a bad MCOR output signal or you damaged a wire possibly.....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:54 PM   #3
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Cart stuck on 3 moh

Ok thanks I’ll try that out and see what it is, it’s jus weird that everything was working fine and then it just stopped workin, I figured i need to reset computer or something simple, obviously this is way more complicated then my knowledge of carts ��
Old 04-03-2019, 08:57 PM   #4
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Cart stuck on 3 mph

Also my on the fly programmer at full throttle won’t move the cart at all, I have to back it down to even get the cart to move any
Old 04-03-2019, 09:57 PM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

You did have it in Tow and disconnected the Main Pack Negative when you did this work didn't you...?
Old 04-04-2019, 04:04 AM   #6
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

I definitely had the battery’s dicconecyed csuse I had them out, as far as tow switch I don’t remember
Old 04-04-2019, 07:37 AM   #7
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Always place it in Tow before doing any electrical work, then remove the Main Pack Negative cable to ensure no shorts or arcs. After you are done, reconnect the battery, and then place the switch back in Run.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:47 AM   #8
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

Do you think I sent a fault code to my computer for it to run so slow, I’m kinda at a dead end with it, besides takin it to a local dealer
Old 04-04-2019, 08:50 AM   #9
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Nah. Did you do the test in Post #2?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:53 AM   #10
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

I’m gonna do it as soon as I get home this evenin

Tags
48v, club cart, mad jack
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car