lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2019, 08:47 AM   #1
bird_4_3
Not Yet Wild

Default 01 CC DS only goes 8 mph help please

I know that my model of cart is slow, it is the 48v cart, but it only goes 8, maybe 10 mph and I am not sure I can take it anymore
I do not want it to go 20 or anything like that. I use it for golf only and would like it to go 14mph or so.
I have good Crown 190 batteries in it and have bought 2 gauge cables to put on the cart, any other suggestions?
bird_4_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2019, 05:33 AM   #2
Winston Ellis
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 01 CC DS only goes 8 mph help please

What model motor is in your cart? The stock 48v GE motor in my 03 DS does 14mph on the flats and about 8 or 9 uphill. I have it for sale if for whatever reason your motor is tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winston Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:09 AM   #3
oncearacer52
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 01 CC DS only goes 8 mph help please

Send your motor to Electrical Motor Products and for 250.00 they will make it do anything you want. I have gone from 12 mph to 22. Use the #2 cables but everything else stock will work just fine.
oncearacer52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car