lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #31
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: I made the move to Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by erict View Post
Just like the windshields
Yea tell me about it. Well mine does more squeaking the. Rattling but yes Eric is right. It sounds like I have a nest of 20 baby birds under the front of the cart when I go down a trail.
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #32
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltf1991 View Post
Consoles on the roof rattle a lot. Just throwing that out there
I can't win....

As far as windscreens go, get a 1/4 incher , not that 3/16th glorified piece of saran wrap.
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #33
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I mean I guess on the roof console it all depends on which one you get. But I would for sure dynamat the inside to reduce rattle.
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 AM   #34
BeerBuggy
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

I can still wash the battery bay, but I will have to be mindful of where the speakers are and not to spray directly on them. The next time I do this I will use the 5" hole saw for the speaker, but only like a 3" for the magnet. This time I just used the 5" and the hole for the magnet doesn’t need to be that small. Live and learn... I know better next time.

So if anyone is thinking of doing the same thing heed my advice... use one size for the speaker and smaller size just big enough for the magnet. I think doing that would be perfect. The magnet would sort of like plug the hole for you.
BeerBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #35
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBuggy View Post
I can still wash the battery bay, but I will have to be mindful of where the speakers are and not to spray directly on them. The next time I do this I will use the 5" hole saw for the speaker, but only like a 3" for the magnet. This time I just used the 5" and the hole for the magnet doesn’t need to be that small. Live and learn... I know better next time.

So if anyone is thinking of doing the same thing heed my advice... use one size for the speaker and smaller size just big enough for the magnet. I think doing that would be perfect. The magnet would sort of like plug the hole for you.
What about getting some heavy plastic and some silicon cement and gluing that over/around the magnets? That would make the holes water proof and protect the speakers from the gases that the batteries emit during charging. And you could hose away at the batteries.
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car