lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #21
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: GAMINDE what happened to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by delagem View Post
Ok, understood.

It's just that I was a member of a great Polaris forum years ago, that was destroyed by a heavy-handed moderator and his personal agenda.

I would hate to see something like that happen here, as this seems to be the best golf cart fourm going!
It is because of these actions, not in spite of these actions.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #22
delagem
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
Yes delagem, this member was ban because he couldn't follow the rules, now for some reason you think it's ok to post a direct link to his web site that sell club car parts and thats ok with you?? maybe you need to go read the rules, ---- censorship, I think not,
I think it's pathetic that you would post that Link, and then bitch about it
While not looking to get into a pissing contest with you...

I merely looked up his info, as provided by this very site. Go to this page:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/members/gaminde/

And find this listing:

About MeStatisticsContact Info» About Me
About gaminde
Golf Car
Club Car

Last Activity: 10-22-2011 03:20 PM

Contact Info
Home Page
http://www.********.net/SCS/
This Page
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/members/gaminde/

(FYI, I self-censored his home page. )
Old 11-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
rib33024

Cool
Old 11-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

What I have noticed over the years is that each forum is it's own community. They have their own likes & dislikes and rules to post by. If you can fit in you are welcome. If you can't as this fellow could not, then the forum will go on without them. If you miss that person seek them out somewhere else. You will find a few ex-members in his company.

We do not mention certain companies and websites so the google bots etc. do not pick up their names and give them credit we don't want to give. That's all the unmentionable thing is about.

If you have any complaints contact the complaint department ..... if you can find it.

But seriously, this is one of the most successful discussion boards on the internet, It's been running for many years as you see it by the same people and policies.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #25
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

just so you guys know there was no ill intent on my part posting that name here, i think you all know me better than that but the fact is i go to several sites and try and stay within the guidelines and i don,t go anywhere to bash or cause trouble or backstab or whatever....................i won,t bash them over here and i won,t bash this place over there but if i see someone anyplace bashing or backstabbing i will give my opinion................anyhow most of you know i don,t like him and we have a little history here and there................... i have my thoughts as to why this thread was started by the person in the 1st place but i,ll keep it to myself because what i really wanted to post i wouldn,t because the ex-member can,t get on here to defend themself so if and when i say something it will be on a site where he can respond.............i have never really read the rules here i,m not a rule kind of guy i beleive common sense trumps rules but i do apoligize for posting the site name here as its not allowed...........................
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #26
roady89
nimda
Club Car

If you've noticed theres not much censorship here. Sure, the usual no cussing or anything you wouldn't do in front of your mom. We try to keep it as family oriented as possible and still allow a little room. We have the "bar" for other stuff but nothing too extreme. When we do censor a link its for good reason. The other cart sites....they started that. They'll let their buddies link to their sites but not BGW or even others....not that it matters at this point. We are simply giving them the same in return. Fair is fair right? Its old history I don't think needs being brought up again.

Shadowman put it how it is...common sense.

.(edit...ahhh...I see....he went into "business". )
Old 11-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #27
ForBruce
Mr. Helper

Club Car

...............REFRESHMENTS anyone

Old 11-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #28
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaminde View Post
Someone sent me an email that roady was going to ban me
Was it me?

Oh, I hope so, I DO hope so......
Old 11-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #29
ramblin-wreck
Getting Wild
Club Car

So now that Gaminde has his version of speedylinks working and for sale does anyone think it's worth trying out? I swear I'm not trying to add any fuel to this fire!!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #30
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblin-wreck View Post
So now that Gaminde has his version of speedylinks working and for sale does anyone think it's worth trying out? I swear I'm not trying to add any fuel to this fire!!

You could have open this discussion in a new thread without mentioning this source but that would have taken some fore thought
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car