lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #31
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: '06 or '09 CC Precedent......

i,ll say this if your gonna own a golfcart you stumbled onto the right site.......................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #32
Jbenham
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

HA! So true
Jbenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:40 AM   #33
Jbenham
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Well, I bought the 2009 CC Precedent (Serial # starts with PQ, so I believe it's an IQ cart and I can upgrade the motor, etc. if I choose to), 22X10 Sahara Tires, 12" ITP SS12 Rims, 6" All Sports Lift, Rear springs, Rear folding seat w/safety bar, brush guard, Speed Code 4. I paid $4175 and I LOVE IT! It's got the 6 8 Volt Trojan bats with the suringe to put the water in so I don't have to take all the tops off. I'm LOVING it. I bought it at TriadGolfCarts.com - the dude is REALLY GOOD.

I attached 2 pics - hopefully you can see them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Golf Cart.jpg (280.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Golf Cart 2.jpg (264.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 01-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #34
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbenham View Post
Well, I bought the 2009 CC Precedent (Serial # starts with PQ, so I believe it's an IQ cart and I can upgrade the motor, etc. if I choose to), 22X10 Sahara Tires, 12" ITP SS12 Rims, 6" All Sports Lift, Rear springs, Rear folding seat w/safety bar, brush guard, Speed Code 4. I paid $4175 and I LOVE IT! It's got the 6 8 Volt Trojan bats with the suringe to put the water in so I don't have to take all the tops off. I'm LOVING it. I bought it at TriadGolfCarts.com - the dude is REALLY GOOD.

Nice looking cart and congrats!!!! I have read pro and cons to the watering system you have for the batteries and it seems alot of people are not big fans of them. A better option for ease of filling are the water miser caps.

http://www.flowsystemsusa.com/water-...FWgZQgodoAiFRA
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:12 AM   #35
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Just checked out their website and they have some nice carts. I can't beleive the price they offer the Trojan T-1275's at...$145.50. They go for $224 in my neck of the woods.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #36
Jbenham
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I actually didn't know it had the watering system for the bats until after he delivered it to me, but I didn't really care. I'll try to research the forum and see what the issues are. Do you know off-hand what people's main issues are with those bats?
Old 01-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #37
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
I actually didn't know it had the watering system for the bats until after he delivered it to me, but I didn't really care. I'll try to research the forum and see what the issues are. Do you know off-hand what people's main issues are with those bats?

It's not the batteries but the watering systems. I beleive the concern was more of a safety issue. Maybe someone else will chime in.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #38
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

Quote:

Very nice cart!!!!!!!!!
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #39
jantrree
Gone Wild
Club Car

Battery watering system is not an issue. it is a convenient way to keep your batteries water levels topped off correctly. However, you should always remove the manifolds periodically to make sure none of the valves are stuck and that each cell is getting water. I use my watering system every 2 weeks. It takes all of 20 seconds to top off the water if any is needed. I take the manifolds off and check once every couple of months. I have had the 2010 Precedent for about 4-5 months and so far the watering system is working perfectly.
jantrree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #40
Jbenham
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the advice!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car