lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
NathanFoxworth
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default full throttle issue

i am having a problem i cant figure out. i have a 1994 electric club car 36V. my problem is that recently my club car does not run when the pedal is all the way to the floor, if i let off just a hair it starts moving again tho. and when i am in reverse i can put the pedal all the way to the floor and it works and moves fine, i just have the problem going forward. my batteries are about 1 year old now. any help would be appreciated. THANKS
NathanFoxworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: full throttle issue

it could be just an adjustment in v-glide, you,ll need to open it and look see what moveable arm is doing when you have pedal floored.......................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
Beville84
Not Yet Wild

Resistor coil?
Beville84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
NathanFoxworth
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

i dont know to much about the mechanics of it. i am not to sure what the vglide is. and what is the resistor coil. is that just the coil that is right next to the speed controller.
NathanFoxworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
ckdgolfcarts
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

If you look down between the batteries on the driver's side of the cart there is a little V-shaped black box called the V-Glide. You will have to remove some batteries to gain access to it. The resistor coils are located behind the battery pack under a heat shield. Sometimes they are connected to solenoids and sometimes not. Check the connections where they are bolted, the wiring to and from each and the actual resistor coil itself to make sure it's not burned through. Hope this helps!
ckdgolfcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car