lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
gumpbuck
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: should i paint or wrap my cc

I agree with all that has been said here. My wrap was from Mossy Oaks Graphics. I watched that specific video.
I did r&i all components and am happy I did. It's all bolt on and did not take long. Be careful on the front cowl. the inner cornes were tough to get around. The advice on the video was very accurate.
gumpbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
capt6pak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

i wrapped my 96 ds with hot rod red. it came out halfway decent for the first time trying something like that. i had my daughter and wife help long portions. i wanted one piece around the rear with out visible seams. the only seams were under the seats, which were hard to see. my body was not in the best shape but still looked good after the wrap. i just picked up a 07 precedent and i plan to wrap it as well. it cost me about 125 for the material. ebay has so many options.
capt6pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #13
teckersley
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Think I will take the plunge and wrap mine too. I searched eBay for "vinyl wrap" and got a few different one but not a ton.

What site has a lot of variety of colors or patterns?

What brands do you prefer?

How much is needed?

Thanks
teckersley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #14
UncleJerm76
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckersley View Post
Think I will take the plunge and wrap mine too. I searched eBay for "vinyl wrap" and got a few different one but not a ton.

What site has a lot of variety of colors or patterns?

What brands do you prefer?

How much is needed?

Thanks
teckersley, have you checked out mossyoakgraphics.com (as shown in the youtube video posted above)? They have twelve patterns to choose from and prices are very reasonable at only $200 for a completel kit for your cart. They are also some of the best quality wraps you can buy with several unique features that make installation a little easier than others.
UncleJerm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #15
teckersley
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyDeal View Post
teckersley, have you checked out mossyoakgraphics.com (as shown in the youtube video posted above)? They have twelve patterns to choose from and prices are very reasonable at only $200 for a completel kit for your cart. They are also some of the best quality wraps you can buy with several unique features that make installation a little easier than others.
I did but not interested in any sort of cammo. I am trying to look around for places with some variety to give me some ideas.
teckersley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #16
UncleJerm76
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ahhh gotcha, Could always walk into your nearest car wrap business and ask to see the vehicles they've done. Most of them keep an album of photos nearby. Even if you want to do the work yourself, they could help you design what you want and even print it out for ya.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help, keep us posed what you go with. Good luck man!
UncleJerm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car