lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #1
pcvst.tech
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Default EZ GO intermittent no go

Got a beat up EZGO model K298 that the carpentry department uses to shlep lumber around site in and recently they have been complaining to me that the cart will sometimes not go at first, and they have to hit the accelerator pedal a few times to get a response but I have not been able to recreate this issue. Today that department supervisor brought the cart to me saying that it had stopped working in the middle of a street crossing, and he had to push it to the other side where it began working again. Intermittent problem are can be a tough nut to crack, so could anyone give me an area I should be looking for causes?
pcvst.tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZ GO intermittent no go

micro switch
failing solenoid
dirty connection
loose wire

many things can cause the problem.

get your meter and go for a drive - lots of stop and go until it won't go then get the meter to work and see why it wont go. Does the solenoid engage when the cart won't go?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO