lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2020, 08:06 AM   #1
matt1382
Not Yet Wild

Default Lestronic II charger kicks off after a few minutes

So I got an 87 DS in, batteries were mixed batch and at about 3v each after sitting for a long time. I was able to bring them up to 6v each with an auto charger. Hooked up the lestronic and it wouldn’t work. Took off the cover and there was a broken wire, so I fixed that. Now it will come on when I plug is in, I can hear the charger humming. But the output only shows a couple amps and then kicks itself off after a few minutes. I’m assuming that I’m just going to have to replace all the batteries? They all load tested fine, and I don’t mind replacing them but I was hoping to be able to make sure the cart actually moves before replacing the batteries.
matt1382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car