lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #11
tikicart
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 94c comet clutch pucks

Here are some pics of what the weights look like and how they are constructed if you decide to drill yours. The one with the hole is a 1" weight drilled out with a 1" hole saw, the next two show how the weight is constructed, there is a lip in the center that the plastic is molded around, this prevents you from machining the plastic on one side and driving the weight out.
Attachment 30517
Attachment 30518
Attachment 30519
tikicart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
tony-g1
Getting Wild

Yamaha

hey tikicart i can't open the Attachment. i weighed the pucks, they all are from 49 g to 49.5 g. what color spring are you running, a silver 1 5/16 OD?
tony-g1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #13
tikicart
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

I am running the silver spring, 1 5/16 OD. See if these images work. I ran 33 MPH on GPS Saturday, but i was still speeding up before I ran out of room and had to start stopping. The refresh rate on the GPS was not the best so I am going to borrow another one and give it another run. Between a friend of mine and myself we managed to scrounge up some different rate springs and some more 25g pucks so we will be tuning both his EZGO 2 stroke with a Blaster pipe and mine with the Banshee some more.
P3200136.jpg

P3200135.jpg

P3200137.jpg
tikicart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #14
tony-g1
Getting Wild

Yamaha

sweet, let me know how it goes.
tony-g1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #15
clayfor
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Tony,
I have three of the lighter pucks #205918 that I will trade you even for three of yours.
clayfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha