lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2007, 08:36 AM   #11
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Default Reverse questions answered

1. If you install the hi speed gears it changes forward and reverse gear ratio.
2.You can not swap positions with the original forward and reverse gears.
3. The 3/16 spacer will work, However you would need to have the clutch machined to allow it to shift farther. When you put the spacer in you will lose 3/16 of your shift profile. (The ramps will run out of travel preventing the clutch from opening all the way.)
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #12
Kenneth S
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

You have the unitized transaxle just like my 99 cc (it has kawasaki on it btw), putting in the high speed gears is relatively easy depending on your mechanical ability.
Kenneth S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:38 AM   #13
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

hey guys. im not getting the HS gears and im making my own jack shaft, thanks though...
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #14
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4 CC
hey guys. im not getting the HS gears and im making my own jack shaft, thanks though...
Not to burst your bubble, but that is going to be a heck of a job. There is virtually no room for error, and there are a lot of ratios and such you have to find out and make work. Not to mention the fact that the clutch will be much lower to the ground with it. BUT, you can remedy that since you're making it, it can be any way you want it.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:24 PM   #15
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

yes i know, i am basing it off the OTHER KIT... i had TCD give my grand pa the dimeniosna and he's having it made
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car