lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2016, 11:35 AM   #1
barcloverranch
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Electric EZGO decides not to run

Hey fellas,

Having trouble with my electric cart deciding it intermittently doesn't want to run. It's an 86 ezgo that I put the cartsunlimited conversion kit in a couple years ago. The conversion kit worked great, very happy with the results. Less than two years ago I put a whole new battery pack in it.

So here's the problem. When it decides it doesn't want to drive I will press the pedal and the solenoid will click, but the cart wont move. Battery pack is reading 38.2v.

So I put a dmm to it:
I am getting 38.1v to the first large post of solenoid at all times.
38.1v to the second large solenoid post with pedal pressed.
38.1v between the two small posts of solenoid with pedal pressed.
38.1v to the #1 pin on the controller with the pedal pressed.

I am not a tech savvy person at all, so if anyone would be willing to offer up the next thing I should test in simple terms I would surely appreciate it!

Thanks guys
barcloverranch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
elecrtic, ezgo, solenoid clicks, won't go
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO