lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2016, 06:48 PM   #1
del50man
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default EZ GO 48v Issue

Just bought 4 2011 EZ GO 48v golf carts. I am assuming these all sat for awhile, because they are all doing the same thing.
I had to charge all batteries separate, which are 2014 batteries and are 6 8 volt batteries
I have them charged up to 50v and the charger (PowerWise QE) keeps flashing red. The flashing shows an error obviously.
Just wondering why this is happening since the batteries show 50v. I turn the key on and the cart doesn't move either along with the back up buzzer no longer working.
So I am having a charging issue along with the cart not moving even though it's showing 50v
Thanks for your help!
del50man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO