lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
RME
Not Yet Wild

Default Can't find the signal flasher on 2017 EZGO

I have a 2017 gas EZGO and would like to add a buzzer turn signal indicater. I would like to connect it at the turn signal flasher but i can't find the flasher. I contacted the local dealer where i purchased the cart from and their service mgr said it would be located in the steering column or underneath the cart on the drivers side. I checked both really good but can't locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
RME is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2018, 08:36 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Can't find the signal flasher on 2017 EZGO

Could be behind the dash as well. Might be able to get to it by reaching in from the drivers side or popping out the cup holder
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:50 AM   #3
RME
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Could be behind the dash as well. Might be able to get to it by reaching in from the drivers side or popping out the cup holder
Thanks. I've already removed all of the dashwork, found the F/R buzzer but no turn signal flasher.I guess i could wire this thing directly into the two front signal lights if I have to.
RME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 12:07 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If you tie them together then your signals won’t work. Chase the wiring harness going to the turn signal switch and it will be in that harness.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO