lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2017, 10:36 PM   #1
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Default Fair Play: Have to cycle run/tow switch to make it go

Have a fairplay golf cart with Kinetec controller. Will run a very short distance and then quit. At that point, I have to flip the run/tow switch on and back off and then it will go again, usually about 10-100 feet before it quits again and I have to cycle run to switch again.

I am guessing this is a controller, but wanted to get some feedback before buying a new one and conversion kit.
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-01-2018, 10:17 PM   #2
rosborne
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Fair Play: Have to cycle run/tow switch to make it go

I have a fairplay 48 volt cart doing the same thing some times it will only go a few feet after cycling the tow go switch .sometimes does nothing .did you figure any thing out on yours ?
rosborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay