lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #11
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: G16E bucking like a bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddogg View Post
Wooooah dood, chill out brag... shhhhhhh. I was just trying to help the guy and not blow smoke up his @$$! If u R-E-A-D my post there are two questions... what did the work order say and WTF DOES LOADTESTING HAVE TO DO WITH IT? Or should I quote my own post... super tech? Its my f*CKING job ace, its how I pay my bills and feed my kids... stop being so ignorant douche
The only douche I see is the one thinkin he's gods gift to golf carts. Watch your language, first and only warning.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
eddogg
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

You know nothing about me so don't assume anything, I'm sorry but when did anything I wrote become offensive enough for you to talk about my kids? How dare you sir and I'm sorry if my questioning the idea of loadtesting has sent you into a rage... do you flip out when anyone thinks that you are wrong? From the looks of it you already answered that, and if you are "that type" of person then I am glad to be different. Please question me if I have an off the wall idea about a members cart woes, I promise not to flip out and attack your character... btw isn't that what institutes of higher learning call troubleshooting? I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers
Old 02-17-2012, 07:42 AM   #13
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Quote:
You know nothing about me so don't assume anything, I'm sorry but when did anything I wrote become offensive enough for you to talk about my kids? How dare you sir and I'm sorry if my questioning the idea of loadtesting has sent you into a rage... do you flip out when anyone thinks that you are wrong? From the looks of it you already answered that, and if you are "that type" of person then I am glad to be different. Please question me if I have an off the wall idea about a members cart woes, I promise not to flip out and attack your character... btw isn't that what institutes of higher learning call troubleshooting? I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers
You're right sir. We know nothing about you, except that you proposed when you rode in here on your white horse and that you would save the day and we should all just relax, because you have all the answers.

For the record, we've seen your kind before. We're not impressed. Around here, you earn our respect, you don't get to tell us you deserve it. You have managed to rub all the long timers here the wrong way in just a couple of days.

I would politely suggest you check your ego, and remember we were all here helping folks years before you found this place. If you don't like us, don't stick around. If you don't check the attitude abit, you won't stick around.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Boo
Old 02-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #14
eddogg
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

When did I say I had all the answers? First off I don't have all the answers and never claimed I did, arrogance begits knowledge and knowledge is power. Im the kind of person that will take time outta my day at work to ask some of the old timers around here for answers just to help. Second I hate horses, and third all of us have to work to pay the bills and it just so happens I work at a place with a treasure trove of resources and knowledge, and I'd love to help BGW members any way I can. Golf Carts are not only my profession but my hobby and passion, I would hope that you could see that. I put in 850 hours a week working on carts and like it enough to come home and use some of my down time to try and help others, sometimes if I come across abusive I appoligize im just tired.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
When did I say I had all the answers? First off I don't have all the answers and never claimed I did,......
Quote:
Relax I've got all your answers,......
Maybe it was a typo?
Old 02-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Eddogg,

We sincerely appreciate the help. But you should know that we have a number of members here that have been certified Yamaha, Club Car, Ez-go techs for a long time. I personally have been working on Yamaha's since I bought my first one back in 2002. You said you have been at it for 7 years, and certainly being certified carry's some weight. But, your entry into the tech help portion of this site could use a much lighter touch.
I know there is one guy here who has been a Yamaha tech for possibly 20+ years, (I leave it to him to identify himself if he wishes) he has never told anyone, "relax I've got all your answers", he simply helps them with the answers.

Again, we sincerely appreciate any and all help. I hope this is viewed as constuctive.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #17
mtwain69
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I feel sorry for rwhidden He's just lookin for some help and all h e l l breaks loose. How bout everyone just chill and see if we can get this guy up and runnin He's probably too scared to even ask any more questions and that's not what we want. So if anyone has something to add that may help him with his cart, by all means take the floor
Old 02-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #18
mtwain69
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

well, guess he got scared away, that sucks, feel bad for him
Old 02-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #19
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

rwhidden hasn't been here since the 9th. He's retired Air Force, and I doubt he is scared of anything. He will get the help he needs, right here, just as soon as he returns and participates. The Moderators have this under control.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #20
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Quote:
The only thing I know about you is what you have been saying since you got here hence the comment "super tech", If that blows your skirt then so be it.
IF you would read the post again, I have said NOTHING about your kids, I commented on the trash coming from your mouth, "Rage", "flip out", "attack"? you have a very colorful imagination and give yourself way to much credit for my emotions............

I will await your input as to the problems and solution with the OPs cart.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha