lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2020, 08:30 PM   #1
clubcarman1
Getting Wild
Club Car

Talking 1995 Clubcar DS forward/ reverse switch

Recently purchased a 1995 clubcar ds 48 Volt. Having issues with power cutting in and out and have narrowed it down to the forward/ reverse switch. My question is I want to get a heavy duty one but I just can’t figure out exactly which one I would need for a 1995 48V. Almost every description describes a 1995 but then in the item Specs it says 96-and up. Are they the same?
Any info would be great!
Thanks again

Eventually I would like to lift it, bigger tires and do some upgrades so that’s the thought behind getting a heavy duty f/r switch.
clubcarman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car