lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #51
ThanksOTC
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2010 Tomberlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrbar View Post
Congrats on getting some fun machines. With State credits sounds like a decent "deal" for you. However, I am confident that $8500 and $9500 each was not dealer cost, unless these have some crazy options.

Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price for an E2 LE is $7898, and then about $800 more for the backseat. Thus, I would guess dealer cost is more like $6500-6700 each. I have seen dealers advertise on-line for selling an E2LE at $7399.

I realize for you this was probably a time senstive situation (i.e. had to acquire on or before 12/31).
I may not have stated it clearly. The deal that they offered on the Shelby GT500 is where they stated it was dealer cost. Even at this price, the Shelby is still too expensive for what you get. I pretty much paid sticker on both, one of which had the rear facing seat. At the end of the day, it is still a whale of a deal in my mind. Two carts with all taxes, title, tag, and insurance for around $1500 total after credits.
ThanksOTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #52
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thought it was one tax credit per household?

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #53
ThanksOTC
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
Thought it was one tax credit per household?
No limit on the amount of vehicles you can purchase as long as you have enough tax liability to cover the cost. This applies to both the Federal and the State of Oklahoma.

Q. Is there a limit to how many times a taxpayer may claim the credit?

A. The credit is available for each qualifying vehicle purchased, regardless of the number. However, since the credit is nonrefundable, it is only available if a taxpayer has a tax liability. Unused credits cannot be carried to previous or future tax years. (http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...215521,00.html)
ThanksOTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #54
Fresno
Not Yet Wild

New to the forum. Just took delivery of my E2 yesterday. Nothing like waiting to the last minute. It's slick, Black with black seats from the LE. Looks like a mini H2 with that slotted grill.

The only rear seat kits I've seen have the white, unbolstered seats. Where did you get the black LE types for your rear seat? Was it customized? How much was the rear seat kit?
Fresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #55
smooth72
Getting Wild

My rear seats came from tomberlin, very heavy duty and does not look like a add on.
smooth72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #56
FJCRUZR
E-Z-FUN

E-Z-GO

My parents just purchase a Shelby candy red...
I'll get some pictures where they get it!

And yes...it's way over price...$$$$$$
FJCRUZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin