lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2016, 10:43 PM   #1
Kramlinck1
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default My 2006 CC Transporter Barn Find w/pics and question.

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

cart3.jpg

cart4.jpg

cart5.jpg

I obtained this beauty for $400. Kinda Proud. Throughout the last week I have posted several thread trying to figure this thing out and its stupid IQ plus system. Sorry about that but you all have been a tremendous help. My other cart is a 96 series, simple with a DPI Charger. Any Who, here it is in all its glory. After I get the battery and charging and speed situation all ironed out, I will move to the roof and lift. I have a question about the third Pic of the OBC. I found this wire and it seems to be fried at the connection. The one with my finger on it. Any thoughts? It seems that the charging system is finally working (maybe) and Im still trying to decide if i should bypass the OBC on this (if I can) and use my other DPI charger, which I love. Also, i noticed something new again. While its sitting in my garage unplugged with almost fully charged pack i hear a clicking along with the orange battery light blinking every couple of min. It will go away a while and then randomly do it again. I fear this and is the reason I just want to scrap the OBC and iq charger, but I still need it for my other cart, lol. I will be parking this bad guy at my seasonal campground with the possibility of a couple weeks of no use so this scares me. I never had any problems with My 96CC. Thanks guys.
Kramlinck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
Kramlinck1
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: My 2006 CC Transporter Barn Find w/pics and question.

cart6.jpg

cart7.jpg

A couple more. 48 v Iq.
Kramlinck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car